Wellness is not just about symptom reduction – it’s about holistic health. On every level – body, mind, heart and spirit – you feel whole, such that you are enjoying vital living in all that you do.
A well-known 1946 statement by the World Health Organization:
Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
Given the right conditions, you will thrive naturally. In the metaphor of a garden, you root yourself in a healthy lifestyle, nurture all aspects consistently, remove any obstacles that may deplete your energy, and enjoy the ease of well-being as you heal and grow.
- You may be challenged with a medical condition currently (dis-ease).
- You may be establishing a preventative plan (wellness plan) that wards off disease.
- You may be wanting to deepen and strengthen some health practices that foster your vitality.
- You can address physical issues, such as fitness, nutrition, strength, etc.
- You can address mental issues, such as attitude, positive beliefs, mental discipline, etc.
- You can address emotional issues, such as releasing emotional baggage, balance, renewal, etc.
- You can address spiritual issues, such as purpose / meaning in your life, peace, harmony, etc.
What we’re seeking is an experience of being alive so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive.
What to Expect in Wellness Coaching
- First, an assessment of your state of health, behaviors and attitudes, and lifestyle is completed in a holistic approach.
- Second, your goals are collaboratively designed into a customized health plan that allows you to begin taking steps towards greater health and wellness.
- Third, you implement your action plan, with support and accountability; this leads to greater health awareness as you heal, grow and thrive. Change occurs in consistent, small steps with successes that sustain your motivation.
Benefits of Wellness Coaching
- Clients have reported a sense of empowerment in taking charge of their well-being.
- You have greater competency in managing your health and wellness.
- You have tools and skills to draw upon to maintain your healthy state.
- You have renewed energy, vitality along with life balance and ease of living!
Live Your Dream.
Live it Well!
My heart is set on living.
Wellness coaching complements your health plan between you and your doctor; it is not a substitute for expert medical care.