The Small Business Development course will provide the skills, knowledge and tools necessary to engineer your business’ success!
In a confidential, supportive atmosphere, you will:
- Identify the 3 characteristics all business owners share.
- Learn how to align these traits so your business will thrive.
- Discover your competitors’ strengths and weakness.
- Create a competitive market analysis for your business.
- Learn the 10 critical elements of a business plan for small companies.
- Develop a long and short-term vision for your company.
- Identify your most deeply held values and how to manage your business in accordance with those values.
- Recognize what underlies your own procrastination and how to move forward.
- Receive support from fellow entrepreneurs and learn self-care techniques for the small business owner.
Eight (8), One-Hour Tele-Classes
Class is held via telephone, just like a conference call. This convenient method allows you to participate from the office, at home, or while on travel.